Long time no blog. / 6/1/07
Hi friends, I have diarrhea. I have other things to say but they'll have to wait. This post is another boring rant....NOT!
Dear Alfie the super nice manager got me a good deal on a K550i sony ericsson hp. It felt so good holding a phone that was finally mine. I hate using Nokia and Mummy's phone was getting on my nerves...except that it has really good camera.
The GSS sales are fabulous aren't they? There hasn't been a day that I've gone home from work without me stopping by and getting something. Today, Gaya, Debbie and myself headed down to Fox to check out the sale there and bought 2 tops each. Haha! We were supposed to "look see, look see"
Mummy's been hogging onto the TV for hours. She spends most of her evenings watching Sun TV serial. I've got pile of Dvds lying in my room. I should be catching a few movies tonight.
I love spending time with myself.
Gotta rest.
Stumble It!
11:03 PM
♥♥♥
|