/ 6/13/07
I snuggled up in bed and read for 3 hours. I had to stop when I checked the time and realised It was 1.30am. (Mrs Drubilee....I have to agree with you. Stephen King novels are amazing and I've have been distracted from all my daily chores because I want to know the ending of the story.)
I've been a Stephen King fan but a friend of mine introduced him and ever since I've been hooked to his books. I headed down to the usual book shop I patronise my books from and got another pile of books. Some classics and and 3 other King books.
I woke up this morning and checked on my plants. They don't look too healthy and I tried watering them. Mummy said it's probably because of the heavy rain yesterday and she said she would get some fertilizers.
I didn't get my ass to work today because Mariam reminded me that I had to go for a compulsory, ever so important, imminent, stupid waste of a time briefing in school. So yap....I'll be meeting her and heading down to school later on.
Edward and JC sounded pissed online cause I forgot both their birthdays and they had been darlings to message me on mine. *guilty* I might head down to town later on to get them some.
Got to go....(pack) errrgh!
TAta...

Coloured my hair.....
Nice?
Stumble It!
11:08 AM
♥♥♥
|