Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 5/29/07
    Temper and tension is rising amongst the family members now that the shifting day is getting closer. I've yet to pack because no one has started yet and everyone is waiting for someone to pack. I hate doing things last minute and so I promised myself I will pack during the weekend.
    My Internet connection is screwed up but I've been dutifully ranting on notepad. The GSS started about 3 days ago and I'm already broke. I've been shopping like crazy. Everything is going for dirt cheap and I've already bought 7 T-shirts and 4 pairs of jeans. The sale in Levis is fantastic and I've been trying to get Mummy into Coach. I wanna get that bag I saw. And the matching wallet as well. Lol!!!!
    Work's been great and I didn't go to work today cause I wasn't feeling too good. It could be the fatigue from too much walking while shopping. I called Rain to find out how many tours I had yesterday night and he was like, "what the fuck! You had six!" Ha ha! Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo six tours in a day is great and I've been waiting for ages for this feeling. Wahhhhh.....It feels so great. It's like I hit the jackpot or something.
    Anways, I know all the shops that are having the best value for money sales. So, if you are about to shop and you don't know where to start, let me know. I'll help you. And I've got loads of clothes to donate as well. Anyone has any idea where it's most convenient to donate? I'm not driving anywhere with that load of clothes.
    Here is a list of things I'm buying for my new room.
    1.New study table
    2.Racks on the walls to store my super thick text books.
    3. More racks on the walls for photo frames etc.
    4. New cupboards. (I haven't decided if I should get the self designed ones or the ready made ones.
    5. New lights!!! There are these really pretty ones I saw in Ikea
    6. New reading lamp...
    7. and a small bedside table....
    I'm thinking of painting my room purple....I might change my mind.
    ANYONE KNOWS WHERE ELSE THE SALE IS GOOD?
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    7:19 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |