/ 5/15/07
It isn't a nice feeling realising that your hand phone has fallen into the toilet bowl especially when you feel like your bladder is going to burst. Yes....I fished it out as soon as my senses told me to and I didn't bother about my newly manicured nails being dipped into the toilet bowl. All I wanted was to save that phone that I adore sooooo much. Anyways, I was a little too late and it worked awhile but the next morning, I couldn't turn on the phone. Mummy followed me patiently while I kept whining about my bad luck to Wisma to get the phone serviced. Thank goodness the warranty is still applicable and I wouldn't have to spend a penny on repairing the phone. Since we were already in town, Mummy decided to upgrade her contract with Starhub and she got herself a new phone. She chose the Nokia Music edition phone!! The 6200 one!!!! It's super hip and fun to use and somehow I totally forgot about the plight my poor Sony Ericsson phone was in. Mummy was sweet enough to lend me the phone until Saturday. (ill be collecting back the phone then...)
After lunch, we headed down to Ikea in Tampinese. My goodness....it was our first time there and Boy! it is darm huge! We window shopped around for a few things..namely, a cupboard for my ever increasing collection of clothes....and a new bookcase for my room....I really have too many books to house and a new dressing table for the ladies....Weeee........I enjoyed our trip to Ikea tremendously. We roughly have an idea how to dress up the new house. I've already chosen my colour theme for my new room. And oh!!! the contractor is coming over soon. I'm sooooooooo excited to move already.
Now now....I'm off to bed to rest my aching feet.
Will be uploading more pics soon.
Muackz.
Stumble It!
11:01 PM
♥♥♥
|