Playboy Unlimited Edition / 4/20/07
OK....So as you can see there has been much changes to my blog. (I like it!) Do vote for me okay? Anyways, day before yesterday when I was at work trying to call some ass, Nora, who sits behind me, got a shock about something and started jumping on her chair with disgust. Lol!I turned around, wondering what had happened and before I could react, Sonia, the other paranoid one was already asking her...."what happened!!" Nora kept pointing to the computer screen and saying, "Playboy!.....eeeee Playboy!"
You see, recently there has been much of commotion over the Playboy magazines in the Asian states such as Indonesia and Malaysia. I wasn't very much into the issue because there is always the Internet! Ban the magazines and SO WHAT? It's not so difficult to type the word porn and wait for some results to come on Google or Yahoo...?
What made me really disgusted was the pics that was on Nora's computer screen. Isn't there a limit to fetishes? Doesn't it become a perversion once it gets out of control? What exactly is the line between them anyways? Chocolates and women in bikinis are a turn on to many....but what about girls who are barely 13? Is that perversion and is only a sick person entitled to such thoughts?
Oh well..have a look at the pics and you call the shots.
Playboy usually only has semi nude pics of women......tts the reason for the cover of the private part.
nice skirt....
She sure does have many rings on her fingers....

Would you sit on that chair?
Really...do you blame those people who want Playboy to be banned in their countries or do you feel it's every citizen's rights to choose what they want to read?
I strongly feel that if given a choice, these women wouldn't want to bare it all...it's poverty that brings them to do so. It's going to be a huge political issue if a Government does ban such magazines in some countries. People will feel their rights being infringed. So what can we do? For now, just support the http://www.lightamillioncandles.com/ project. The more clicks the merrier. I clicked 3 times! Lol!
Stumble It!
12:26 PM
♥♥♥
|