New Hair Cut / 4/19/07
Hello darlings..
I've not been able to blog for long cause of work, exams and everything else. I'm sorry...I just have these mood swings I get into...and at times...blogging is the last thing I would think about. Exams start next Mon....and I can't wait for it to end. I need to go out and have fun...let loose and listen to some good old hip hop r&b...
I cut my hair recently..And the comments on my new hair cut has been good. Everyone, except, Sonia said it suited me. I like it....! Finally no more rebonded or curled hair. I'm all so natural now...Little short though but hair grows...So I shall not fret too much about it.
The boyfriend didn't run away when he saw me. I was very relieved....He hugged me and said I looked good. Awww....touching.
I need to make more skins.
Alright....me off to study. Will blog more once I actually have life.
Let me know what you think of my hair...
ta!



Stumble It!
7:38 PM
♥♥♥
|