Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Random Blogging / 4/7/07
    Disclaimer: The following passage consists of much whining, complaints and the word FUCK. Please click the button on the top right hand corner if you know that you can't digest such post.
    Oiiii!!!!!! Oiiiiiiii! Nono...dun go leh...Read and feel sorry for me hor. I need you readers to make me feel better. You guys really do mean something to me. It's a community we have here....Isn't it?





    Okok....So that post about that Korean girl really did make many of you guys furious huh. Can you imagine how I felt since it was all directed to me. Anyways, she's been crazily psychotic in school. I bumped into her on my way to Popular with Mariam in school and all she did was look down and walk. They made me more irritated. Only a coward runs around the bush to kill his enemy...err....Hope that made sense....but my point here is, if she hates me so much, shouldn't she be staring at me? And then there was another incident where she stood in the bus stop and stared and stared and stared at me. She's giving me the creeps actually. But, I've lot my interest in her already. Let's just wait and see what other antics she is capable of. Fucking annoying!





    My love for accessories is oooooozing..........................ha ha......And I'm getting broke....


    You see my friend Annie makes accessories and they are so pretty. How to resist? I recently bought a necklace from her....It's called the twisted love or something.....Gorgeous!!!



    I'm waiting for her to do more necklaces and I'm going to grab them before anyone else does. ha ha ha!!! No la...she does remakes...so if you guys are interested, just tag her and she will do it again for you. Her url is........ www.acatwithahome.blogspot.com


    Exams are in 2 weeks and I'm so super tired. My birthday is also in 2 weeks time....Sob! Sob! I'm not looking forward to it anymore. I have a paper the day after my exams...how to go cheong?! Sigh.....The amount of sacrifices I have to make to get my degree....1 more year to graduate and it seems to be taking so long....! I dutifully made a realistic timetable yesterday and I've been sticking to it. I met Annie the Meow and the boyfriend to study in school today. Yes!! Rainy Saturday was spent studying.... Fucking school closed early and I had to leave!! Even the darned canteen was shut! WTF!!!!

    Ok...I've got to get back to studying. I need to catch up on making my blog skins! So long never make one. Have you guys linked my blog skins site to your blog yet? I dun need you guys to use the skins...but can you guys pls link me!!!!!! Thanks!

    For those who haven't, the site is
    www.reena-creations.blogspot.coom
    thanks!














    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    9:20 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |