Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Birthday Celebrations / 4/29/07
    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)


    *Groans* I woke up with bad cramps all over my body. I think every muscle in my body is screaming in pain. My hips, thighs, and back muscle has been stretched and pulled. Lol! That obviously happened because I spent too much of my time on the dance floor letting loose and grooving to the music with the rest of my chickas. It was BumbleBeez last day yesterday and the bottles were going for dirt cheap. First bottle was going for $139 and the 2ND for $49.


    Ok....I know I am having my exams but it's my birthday in a day and I couldn't help st not going out. Besides, I know if I was to stay at home, I wouldn't have had studied anyways. Lol! So, the last midnight birthday celebration was real fun. I had a bunch of really nice people who were swinging high and ubber sexy and fun. Lol!



    The day started off with the guys insisting that they wanted to watch the Manu Vs Everton Match...(I hope I got my facts rite...pardon me coz I'm not a soccer fan...) But, thye had to choose a Liverpool Pub of all places to watch it. And so, everytime ManU scored, they guys shouted out loud in joy and most of the other customers gave them the weird..."Hello this is a Liverpool territory look." Anyways, after a jug of beer and a glass of wine for myself, we left for dinner at Golden Cafe. Haha! It's a coffee shop in boat quay.




    The birthday gal leaves to meet the rest in Boat Quay. Must cam whore on the way...good make up check.

    Pics with Bf is a must....but he never takes "proper" pics with me...

    VAIN SHAUN ASKED ME TO REMOVE THE PIC THAT WAS HERE. THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO SEE IT, EMAIL ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! (SHAUN YOU MUST BE FUMING NOW...)
    See wat I mean?

    The face at the background.....hiyo..
    The Man needs his beer..
    She fell asleep....
    Managed to wake her up.. the hotties. after fried rice.

    Laughing over Amit's joke.




    The honeys in the beez...

    Cam whoring begins...
    Kisses*
    sexy baby...
    candid..
    he he.....my darlings..

    random shots like this also she manages to look sexy...
    finishing up my vodka coke..

    sonia and debbie

    I love this pic of us....

    god knows wat she was doin but i prove my point again..

    Swinging high.......




    the hot cousins...




    ahh....this chicka is a good cam whore




    muacks..






    =]




























    gatal sial..








    amit and gaya3.....
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:04 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |