/ 3/16/07
A streaming cup of coffee was waiting for me on the table when I got out of the shower in the morning. Oh how I love my Mum's delectable taste in food. Her collection of coffee is stunning and definatley growing fast. I had an Abrabian mixture of some sort that tasted more like cinnamon coffee but I loved it.
Sat down and made a timetable for myself. I have to stick to it. I just realised that I've for 4 birthdays coming up and 2 weddings to attend. The hole in my pocket is going to get bigger at this rate. Hmph! Mummy's birthday is coming as well. I've got to get them all presents that are affordable.
I'm looking forward to school which I have to leave in a while. Some idiots told Seetal that I had chicken pox. haha! I've had many invitations to get out of the house but I knew I would be a wretched company if I joined them and so after days of recuperating at home, I am getting out today, going to school and heading to St Joseph's church in town for a retreat.
Off to school...
By my darlings!!
Stumble It!
10:43 AM
♥♥♥
|