/ 3/13/07
My failing health did not allow me to blog for the past 4 days or so. With me puking out everything I ate and my Mum using me as a guinea pig to experiment her traditional Indian medicines on me, ended with me passing out in the toilet yesterday night. That made my paranoid Mum to rush me to the hospital and I was out under observation after a jab on my ass. The jab was like a dose of ice cream cause all I did was sleep on the hospital bed, with my mouth open for a solid 4 hours without tossing and turning and complaining about “
air” in my stomach. Once I woke up, I was craving for pizza!!
Lol! I was served with blend porridge and guess what? I had porridge for my last meal as well.
Remember I mentioned about the statistics test I was supposed to have today? I
wasn’t able to go for it and I’m not really regretting because those who sat for the test complained about it being tricky. Being in the condition I am, I doubt I would have sat through half the paper.
It’s time I start sleeping on time and getting my ass to work. Time I make a good timetable and playing my
PSP more!
Lol! I need to go to the gym and burn some fats get myself a good pair of denim shorts. Well for now, I need to
recuperate.
Stumble It!
9:59 PM
♥♥♥
|