I'm Lookin forward to Saturday..... / 3/22/07
I just got back home and I'm on the net already. Couldn't wait to blog about this......I'm shifting..! (ya....for those who have been reading my blog, would have realised by now that I keep saying I'm moving but I never do.....Don't blame me...Mummy is never satisfied with something with every house we have viewed.) But just like everyday is a different one, every house is different in a way too....She finally found the perfect retirement home for herself. And I'm not complaining either. It's way smaller then the one I'm living in.....and way too many Indians around me. Feels weird when you live in a community of too many of your own kind. They get little nosy at times. But, I'm sure we will get used to it.
Brb* American Idol is going on.....I'm going to pray Sanjaya is staying at least for this week. Give him a chance people!!!
*Ok Back*
I'm intending to stay up and burn the midnight oil. I want to get over and done with the law assignment as soon as possible. I wasn't able to blog much about work because I wasn't sure about my status in the company. Sue left because she couldn't commit 3 months as a part timer. Lucky for me, I could. My holidays are coming soon and I really don't want to leave!!!! I have thought about it very hard long and I really love this company. It holds too much of prospects and for me to throw it off like that would be a stupid act. I have to manage my timetable properly and maybe I might have to give up on tuitions to salvage my job. I've got all my points down for the assignment and I'm happy!!! I'm sorry I'm jumping from one point to another cause I'm rushing k.
*I'm looking forward to this Saturday.....it's Dav's and Mary's house warming party and maybe ashoka after that...Yeah!*
Stumble It!
9:56 PM
♥♥♥
|