/ 3/5/07
I have been trying to ignore the recent happenings around me but it feels like a huge bitter pill for me to swallow. I feel like I am in limbo. Although it looks like its working on the exterior, deep down it hurts. Past memories and words she used to say keep flashing in my mind and now I know that she wasnt a true friend. I don’t want to explain further but this incident has made me realize that there is no such thing as best friends. Maybe good ones do exist but it all depends on your luck if you meet them. I thank God for giving me such good friends but its only human to be bias to those you prefer more compared to the rest. I made that mistake. I liked a particular friend so much so that I showered her with gifts, shared everything with her and was always there when she needed me. She never did appreciate that. It was obvious but I kept comforting myself thinking that she did appreciate but did not want to acknowledge it. I did all these because I liked her and all I expected was a sincere friendship.
Now I know that I have wasted my time. You have made new friends and stabbed me on the back. Don’t talk to me like everything is fine. It isn’t and it never will be. Enough is enough and I wish you luck with your new found friends. Don’t bother looking for me again because now I am trying to forget that I ever knew you.
Stumble It!
11:07 AM
♥♥♥
|