Law Lor Lor / 3/24/07
I finally got down to typing my law assignment today only to realise half way that I don't know how to structure my answer. I kept typing and deleting what I had typed and this went on for the whole afternoon. Before I knew it, it was lunch time and it being a Sunday, Mummy had prepared something good and the aroma made me crazy and I stopped for lunch. It was butter chicken, some sort of salad that tasted good with soup. It was yummy and I ate without talking much to her. She went on with her usual humming and washing of dishes. After lunch, I dutifully went about getting my research done and all of a sudden I burst crying. I hate doing the law assignment and however much I try, I can't get it! Something is wrong with me....I think I'm not satisfied with whatever I'm doing. The incessant crying went on for a while and I dozed off.....
I've stopped law for awhile...I'd like to continue it tomorrow...I'm studying Prices and Markets instead....
To make things worse....Shaun and I had a quarrel. Why does this always happen to me? Like what they say, all bad things come at a go....
I'm off to have dinner....
You don't like my life do you?
I won't trade it off either...
I'm a survivor...
=)
Labels: food, law assignement, soup
Stumble It!
9:43 PM
♥♥♥
|