/ 3/18/07
Photobucket" src="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/reenamelanie/wink.gif" border=0> Hello!!! It's such a lazy Sunday afternoon for me... I woke up really late and had a good
sumptuous breakfast that was waiting on the table for me. Oh...how I adore Mummy. Yesterday, the guys and I met at Riverside point, had dinner at
Brewerkz and clubbed at MOS that was super crowded and infested with
lians and
Meenas!
Haha! It was fun....watching
JC moving his perky ass...(He's calls that dancing...) and how Edward reminds me of a small boy in my
lil cousin's Ballet class trying to make himself comfortable in a leotard.
Lol! Luther....my darling can't dance for nuts but he tried. Kelvin rarely moved but it was fun hanging around and eye washing. Enjoy the pics while I catch up on some lost sleep. =)

Dinner!!!

The Cam-whoring begins
Me and Luther......

Edward and me......



At MOS itself.....
Stumble It!
3:03 PM
♥♥♥
|