Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 3/6/07
    Do you like being who you are? I don’t. And I am very sure of it. I hate the fact that I am female. (No offence to women out there.) But I wish I was born a male. Life would be much easier. I hate the fact that at the end of the day, when I powder myself after shower, the crease marks under my breast still amaze me. Sooner or later, the skin under my breast, where the bra cup stays, is going to shrivel faster then the rest of my body. It’s uncomfortable isn’t it?

    Oh how can we forget the other responsibilities that follow….
    The very mantra my mum repeats to me every time I come home late, “Don’t bring me bad name ah! All your uncles and aunties are watching you. You are a girl. You can’t do this…, you can’t do that…” is still ringing in my head. What is that supposed to mean? Who the hell cares who is watching or looking? Well, my mum does and I DON’T! Err….trying to balance a girdle on your breast and hoping that it’s not going to fall off and the oddest time is one challenge and having so much fun with your friends and hearing your mum screaming her head off on the phone to get your ass back home because some aunty is going to talk is another sort of a challenge a girl has to overcome. Well not all of you relate to this situation…Sadly, I do. Even when I club, I have a darmed curfew! My curfew is to be back by 5am. On weekdays, my curfew is at 11.30pm. I took me 5 years to get my mum to bend her annoying theories about women and their lifestyle.

    There are way too many responsibilities that a woman has to take sooner or later. I have yet to mention the giving birth, the transition stage from single to married life and housework and God knows what others she has to take. I’m learning and for now, I still hate wearing bra.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    10:11 AM

    ♥♥♥
    |