/ 3/20/07
Busy Busy Busy....! That's what I've been for the past week. I should be working on my law assignment but somehow, I have no inspiration to do so. I found out from Ben that exams dates were out and then I realised that I had a paper on the 2nd of May. ONE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!! How depressing is that? Now I have nothing to look forward to anymore....OKok there is Christmas and all but I LOVE my birthdays. 24 hours is never enough to celebrate it. I've got too many darlings aorund me who would love to placate me on my special day and of course I've got to open the many many big big presents.....*hint*
The assignment is a pain. It's like getting your foot stuck somewhere and have a toothache....Ok whatever. There is exactly a month to exams and the stress is slowing building up. Everyone in school is asking me about my progress is the assignment and someone is staying back in school to study! Goodness....and here I am taking the "RelaK" attitude as usual. *Knocks head on the wall*
Back to my research and wish me luck....
Stumble It!
9:46 PM
♥♥♥
|