/ 2/14/07
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. - Robin WilliamsHappy Valentine's Day Guys!!!Wah!! Everywhere I went today was couples and more couples. And most girls were having rose bouquets....What's with roses? There are so many other pretty flowers around!! My favourite flowers are Carnations.....I didn't see a single couple with a carnation bouquet.....I dun
believe every couple or every girl out there only like roses....=p
I did a new blog skin today. I
didn't plan to do it. The idea
occurred to me when I
was changing my blog skin. (
Guys like the new skin???) I love it.....If any of you guys are clueless about who this hunk is, go knock yourself out!!!!! He's
Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. I'm not exactly a fan of that series though...but I have to admit he's
gorgeous!!!
Do view my skin and let me know if you like it and if there are any improvements to be done.
Good
nite!

Stumble It!
10:13 PM
♥♥♥
|