I know the feeling of smelly thick liquid on your head isn't pleasant....BUT the after effects are superb! I love Sundays cause it's the only day my hair is soft and shiny......=)
The Boyfriend, Puppy Boi, brought me for a pre-Vday dinner on Sat. I met him in the Esplanade after work and we walked around to find a nice restaurant to dine.....We found a Chinese seafood restaurant but the name of the shop made us change our mind. It's called the "No Signboard Restaurant." Lol!!! We walked down to Boat Quay and decided on the "Restaurant by the Pier", Chinese restaurant. The food was good! Yummy.........We had venison, tou fu and fried rice as well as noodles..... The view was marvelous as well and the restaurant owners probably know that too well........A tiny plate of fried nice was $9 and tou fu itself was at $20.....Goodness......Really pricey place la....
Puppy ended up paying $70!....
*Gals, make sure you do your homework before walking into any restaurant. Pricey does not mean quality eh....
*My new favourite*
*dun ask me what I was trying to do....*
*My fascination with black and white pics begins........*
*He made me take this pic.......He kept saying, "Baby, my hair nice rite?" *He needs a beer...*
*Mr Romantic was trying to sing me a love song......Lol!*
*Yummy yummy food....the venison was happening*

Puppy boi came up to me in school the other day and gave me a small present and told me, "Hope you dun have something like that...."
Well I told him "No, I dun and I love it!" He's such a darling.... *I love the earing......*
*My messy messy.....dressing table....*
Alittle update on new hobby of mine.....Gardening...!
The banana fruit has riped! Yummy!
And some random pics.........
*Every time I come back to work, someone leaves a note on my cubicle. Lol! They dun even leave their names on the note...and I start walking around the whole call floor looking for someone with the similar hand writting...=)
*My messy messy table...*
6:14 PM