Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 2/8/07
    I've surprised myself this morning...
    I woke up the earliest I can think of for this year...without an alarm or hearing my Mum banging on the door. =)
    Everyday is an achievement isn't it?
    I have to get to work today... Loads of explanations to give...

    I am really excited for the chalet we will be having next Fri. It will be on the 15th and 16th of Feb, in Pasir Ris. I have not even planned anything yet. The girls were thinking of sabotaging the boys with eggs and flour. I am in-charge of getting the stuff without being noticed and then getting the guys when they are busy cleansing their systems with alcohol. Lol! So funny!!!

    We are inviting about 20 ppl and hopefully all can turn up.

    Yeah!

    Sadly, I have a test on that very faithful day so I shall have to finish the test and then join the guys in the chalet. sigh.....
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    9:01 AM

    ♥♥♥
    |