Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 2/28/07
    Isn’t there some days you wake up and feel so depressed for no apparent reason? I think I am having one of those days. I have been consciously avoiding the study time table I made and now I am panicking. A person like me who holds a job and gives tuition, must follow a time table or else everything including shopping will be a last minute affair. I keep reminding myself that my new year’s resolution was not to PROCASTINATE!

    Enuff about me whining…

    I have been blogging for 2 years now and during this time, I have realised that every blogger has what I call an “Individual blogging Characteristic.” Let me explain further…

    Have you visited blogs that are conscientiously updated daily letting the reader know about the person’s ever so boring lifestyle? (Most of the time, they are females.) The blogger, if attached, will mostly likely address her bf as hubby and go on about what hubby said, did, wants or feels. *rolls eyes* Ok don’t get me wrong here. I blog too…( Like duh!) And I’m attached too….(everyone seems to know that) but! It’s ok if you want to write out your thoughts or the problems you are facing in your relationship but Hello….! Not every single day!!!! Entertain your readers man. Sooner or later, the tagger who claim to love you and type all those encouraging words, are all going to disappear.


    The 2nd group of bloggers are those that I personally relate too. These are people who view blogs sneakily and refuse to leave a message or a comment for the blogger. (How to leave a message if all the writer says is about his or her boring lifestyle? Err. Understandable) but what about those that come and view and take all the information that is wanted and never remember to say thank you or at least leave a comment? I’ve had many readers that never leave comments and worst still I know of a few that got links from me either for shopping, or the quizzes I did or even the blogskins. But they never bothered to say THANK U!

    Oh how can we forget the next group pf people…? Those that refuse to visit other blogs because they have a whole drama series going on in their tagboard. Tagboards are for you to leave message. Halascan comments function, which can be found at the end of every entry, is for you to leave your thoughts about the entry. (Should one of each is not present in the blog, then it’s excusable.) Some readers would end up leaving all their feelings in the tagboard and even before the blogger gets to view the comment, it probably won’t be there anymore.

    Apart from the fact that some blogs can make us yawn and some readers are really rude, we bloggers are sentimental creatures. Blogging lets us to reflect and sometimes receive constructive comments or solutions. Some of us do it a little too excessively that it can get on others nerves and some can make us cry or laugh. I truly envy those who can entertain me. (Read these blogs to know what I mean… Aarthi, Ah-neh, Lisa)

    Disclaimer: These are my simple thoughts and I am NOT directing it to anyone. Should you feel guilty after reading this, maybe it’s time you start having some blogging ethics eh?

    Ps: I will not entertain anyone who nudges me on MSN and ask me, “Is it me that you were talking about in your blog?”

    Shoosh….Go figure…..

    Guys, by now you should have noticed the comments function at the end of this entry. Please do start leaving your comments there. It would help a lot. Thank you.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    11:37 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |