Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Courtesy Of Friendster... / 2/9/07
    When was the last time you coloredyour hair? If so what color was it?
    -yes...right b4 Christmas...it seemsto be a ritual of mine. hmm...it wasgreenish brown..but it turned butlight brown. =p

    What’s the next upcoming plan in your agenda?
    -Way too many for me to handle...thetriple date with my darlings onV'Day..and then Ramit's chalet on Fri..

    Heading out tonight?
    -For Dinner..with the boyfriend..

    Are you alone at home?
    -Nope...

    When it comes to your wardrobe do youplan one day in advance or pick on theday of your outing?
    -On the day itself...infact the verylas min...when I'm out of the shower..

    What was the last thing you drank?
    -Milo...

    Do you own an mp3? Do you treat itlike your bf?
    -Yeah I own a creative Mp3 tt I bought3 yrs ago. Ad no, it's in a badstate..I cant treat it like my bf....

    What magazines do you read?
    -National Geographic, female, 8 days,whatever I can get my hands on. The people in my family read a variety of stuff man..

    Who is more of the romantic? You oryour boyfriend/girlfriend? [If you’reattached]
    -I expect i to be the bf...it betterbe tt way. lol!

    Who is beside you now?
    -Am alone..

    Do you have a web cam? Do you web camoften?
    -No...I dun but I am always nudgin ppl online so tt i can view their webbys...like ahneh....and jit.

    Manicure/Pedicure person?
    -Oh yes....both actually..the last one I did with Marilyn is still on.

    Do you think you're materialistic?
    -I know I am...

    What do you think of pre-marital sex?
    -Every individual has a choice and we shud respect tt..

    A camera w*hore by any chance?
    -Haha....which gal isnt?

    Lost anything valuble before?
    -hmm...afew years ago i lost my hp..

    Would you relive your past if giventhe chance?
    -oh yes so badly...I wanna go back to primary school...
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    10:45 AM

    ♥♥♥
    |