/ 1/15/07
This is way too cool! I came online and Mulyati nudged me on MSN. It was a conference on msn with someone else who wasn't
on my list. It was Grace!! My ultimate, "laughing for apparently no reason" best friend from Sec school. It's been 8 years
since I heard from her and there she was on msn saying "hi". Goodness, my heart beat increased within that second and so many
memories flooded my mind. Grace ad I got really close at the end of sec 3. We spent everyday together in school and she was
one hell of a Math teacher. (I sucked in Math back then.) Today she is a graduate in Biomedical Science. How times flies...now my friends are
graduates and I myself am doing a degree. Soon, someone would be inviting me to their wedding and I would be planning for my fairytale wedding.
I'm so excited I found Gracey back....I couldn't say much to her as Mul was on the conference but it sure does fill a hole somewhere down there. At least
she's back and I know she didn't disappear into thin air. I can't to meet her. She seems all changed though. No more a tom boy....and she's got longer hair...
Can't wait.....
Love you babe....
Stumble It!
7:29 PM
♥♥♥
|