/ 1/20/07
The other day my manager Nila asked me why I didn't have the typical Indian smell to me. I retorted by asking her what she meant by the "typical" smell. She claimed that some Indian girls she has come across have the coconut oil stench to them. Lol! I burst out laughing saying, "Don't you think both of us need it, considering the fact both our hair was dry??"
I couldn't say anything more to that remark. It is true to a certain extend that some Indian girls do prefer to oil their hair. I have nothing against that fact....I mean oil, especially coconut oil is the best nutrient for hair growth. But, using too much of it, does cause a pungent stench. We should let those around us know about the smell...sometimes, you get ignorant to your surrounding rite?
I'm going to have my lunch now. Mummy made yummy chicken pie and homemade tuna sandwich. Catch you later!!
Stumble It!
9:40 PM
♥♥♥
|