Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 1/15/07
    It's 2 in the afternoon and I've yet to have lunch. School is overcrowded and I had to que up for 20 minutes to get a plate of chicken rice. I was early for today's Law lecture and I regret that. I was about to doze off and thanks to Mariam I managed to keep awake. *Thank God for her* There is alot to cover for Law and it's a scary module. The exam is an open book one...so that's a consolation huh... ya rite!

    Mariam and I have a new habit of sitting at this new spot in school after class. It's supposed to mentally let us know that we didn't head straight home after school. The thought of going home immediately after school can be SAD. Truthfully, SIM is super boring. There isn't much to do after in school if you don't have plans after class. Anyways, met Kokila for a bit and Shaun and Joe tagged along and had lunch. It's good to have them in school......Although it gets me reminded of the not so good memories I have during those years. A major fucker of an ex boyfriend I had and how I was tormented through out those few months. But then again, I would love to relive the St Fransis days because of the very good friends I made. Oh well, that's live....there is always something sweet in the most terrible times in life.

    Oh well nothingness......

    I'm heading down to Westmall to get a good book and lunch and then back home for some quite time for myself.

    I love myself.....
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    2:25 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |