Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    MoNday Blues....... / 1/22/07
    I am watching a re-run of Oh Carol. What were the producers thinking when they paired the ubber hottie Utt and that old women...Carol? Gosh....

    It's been a super boring and draggy Monday. I came home after our usual "lepaking" in the corner of canteen. I havn't been cam whoring the past few days cause my charger is being a bitch. I've got to buy a new charger now. The second hand shop behind my house is selling an Ipod 2gig for $150. I'm considering of getting it. It's a good buy and it's still under warranty. I'm sure I can bargain the price down...I've been a regular and loyal customer to her.

    My hair needs to grow badly...
    I'm tired of it being short. This is the first time in about 5 years that I've not done anything "artificial" to my hair. It's all so natural now...But it has to grow! The procedure is taking way too long.

    I'm in a very "not bothered" mood. Why should I always be the one who freaks out whenever an arguement takes place in a relationship. I think too much about everything and everytime I do that, it gets exhausting. I could go on thinking about how I want to plan my life or about all the bad times I've had..and try to rate them from 1 to 10. I wanna be the one who doesn't give a fuck about anything. The one that amazes girls how I could be so ignorant. Being ignorant is good...you don't get that achy feeling deep down. Ergh! I'm off to take a rest......
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    4:30 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |