/ 12/3/06
This weekend was a good one. I bought some essentials that I really needed. Some jeans, this pretty top, stockings, make-up from Mac and I also went to the salon and coloured and cut my hair. Although it took me three hours in the salon and I was the last one to leave the salon, I really love the colour and highlights. They blend very well. The stylist did mention that never to colour your hair red. Even if it's only highlights. She claims that the bleach content in the dye is extrememly high in red dye and also that after a while, the colours fades leaving a very dull colour. Anyways, I coloured my hair greenish brown and the highloghts were brown. Something subtle and I love it.
Headed down to Bumblebee with Gaya3 and met Shaun there. It felt so good seeing Baby after a week and he was all so chirpy and all. Sayerah, Victor, Michelle and Ramit! joined s later. I got to say a quick Hi to Sho as well. =] Here are some of the pics, do enjoy...




Stumble It!
4:55 PM
♥♥♥
|