Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 12/17/06
    It's a wet Sunday and I'm in front of the lappy with a hot cup of chocolate. I'm at my 2nd cup already. I've bought pressies for most of my darlings already...except Shaun.
    *
    *
    *
    He is the most fickle person when it comes to shopping. I've to look for something that he really likes and that is going to be difficult. LOl! But I have an idea already.....

    Anyways, I went down to Bumblebee yest for a while cause Lynn and I wanted to drink badly. Lol.....The drinks there are really cheap and we don't even have to pay cover. I've got some pics to upload but I will do it alittle later.

    Christmas is exactly a week away and I'm already so excited. Christmas had always been the time of the year that excites me most. It's a time of sharing and caring and being happy. Exchanging pressies is also something i really enjoy but that's not all what Christmas is about rite....lol.
    I'm excited that I will get to meet all my cuzzies and loved ones....But before all that I have to start cleaning my room that is in a huge mess. Mummy has assigned me to the duty og cleaning the garden and vacuuming my house. =[ Catcha later!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    4:25 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |