/ 12/20/06
I hope this is not going to end up as a boring post. Lol!! Shaun did most of his Christmas shopping yesterday and I kept peeking into his many bags to see if my gift was there....it didn't work. Sigh.....This year all the darlings have decided to exchange pressies. It's going to be easy to get the girls pressies but not for the guys. Christmas is just 5 days away and I'm already soooo excited. I hope I havn't missed out anyone in this present buying frenzy. (If any readers are buying me pressies, pls let me know ah, so that i will buy you something too....) See... isn't that much easier? Why can't we jus let ppl know that we are buying them presents? It doesn't put them in an uncomfortable position when they receive the present and realise they forgot to buy something for that someone.
I can't believe Christmas is a few days away and the year is going to end. I don't believe in making resolutions because I know they don't even last for a week. Worst still, I don't even remember the resolutions I made for this year. All I know is that it is going to be an extremely difficult year cause I'II be starting the first sem of my econs .....in degree level. I might have to sacrifice on tuitions and on work so that I'II have time to study. I will have to cut down on clubbing and spending late night out with the darlings. Oh well...I'm sure it will all pay off.. I need to get a good degree!!
Anyways, here are the pics as promised ........

*Love her dress*

*bought my top from future state...I love it!!*

*=]*

*thanks babe...I had fun*
Stumble It!
1:56 PM
♥♥♥
|