Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 12/20/06
    Here are some of the neo prints we took the last time we went to town. Lynn finally got down to scanning the pics and I love them. I never got over the love for neo prints.....I think its coz of the quality and the fact that you can draw and stamp all these fancy designs. Sharma went crazy with trying to draw on Shaun's face....and Shaun looked really hilarious on some of the pics. I shan't upload the most funny one....He might just get bored sitting at home and incase he comes snooping here, he wil for sure scream at me. Those who wanna see it, msn me k. Lol!


    *darm the cap was too big....but Lynn said this pic was cute* =]

    *He was trying to get all the attention and my face looks squashed*

    *Sharma loves this pic of himself ....I think he looks good here*
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    9:39 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |