/ 12/15/06
Hello guys,
I changed my layout cause the other one was giving was very problematic and everyone was comlpaining about it. Anyways, I'm really tired today cause I spent the whole day in town with Shaun shopping for clothes. My pay is coming in on the 22nd so il have to do a last minute shopping for pressies....
*Anyways, I do realise that I am having uninvited company in this blog. But weirdly it's not affecting me. I mean, it's not making me angry. I know who is behind this and it's ok....You can hate me for all you want. I think it's making you happy. But I feel sad for you cause I know it isn't a nice feelin having so much of hatred for someone. I wanna be left alone and you don't seem to understand that. Then carry on......it's not entertaining, but I can bare with it.
**I love my MVCI dolls.
**Kisses to Marylou....**
Stumble It!
10:18 PM
♥♥♥
|