/ 12/23/06
Finally!!! I'm so tired...!! I was busy the whole day cleaning up my house and I didn't get to sit down and rest my aching legs after yesterday's MEGA shopping. Lol!!! I'm too into the Christmasy mood to even think of being tired. Now Mummy wants me to go to Chong Pang to help get some last minute stuff. We were supposed to go town but it's too late and so I'm meeting Lynn tom morning to go shopping again!!!
I'II be celebrating Christmas with the dolls and I'm so looking forward to it. I love all of them. They have made me love work for the firt time in my life and all of them are special to me in one way or another. I'm going to miss them when I switch to part time. (I dun even knoe if I can switch to part time!! Have to start worrying after Christmas!)
Anyways here are the pics we took yesterday in far east and obviously we took neo prints. They havnt been scanned yet though. It's Sonia's turn this time.
Enjoy the pics....

*Sonia & Maryloooo*
Chopstick Sistas


*I smile In every pic....Boring*

*Priscilla, Marylooo's cousin...she is 15...can u believe that?*

*Err.....


*Fav pic of the day...*
The dolls left early and I met Shaun and Ganesh who were also shopping in town. Bumblebee "mascots" were in far east promoting their club and we silently vowed never to end up there for Christmas. ;)

*Perfect ending to the day...*

*I love the lights in my room*
Stumble It!
7:42 PM
♥♥♥
|