/ 11/1/06
Weeeeeeeeeee! Hello people....I'm trying to sound as energetic as possible. But im tired. Work has been fun and exhausting at the same time. I've been wanting to blog for the past few days but once I come home, I eat, take a quick shower and fall asleep.
For those who have been in regular contact with me, would know that Shaun hasn't been having a good financial health recently. (That's the best way I could put it.) You see, he's an ambitious student who wants to strike it rich and score well in his studies. (He tries...he comes running to me at the last min!) Anyways, my dear boyfriend didn't have a good day today as well.
He was on his way to school when he decided to stop for a smoke near the Bukit Batok. He enjoyed the kick the puffs gave him and saw bus No 61 approaching. He threw the bud and brisked towards the bus. That's when 2 men in plain clothes approached him and fined 200 dollars for littering! Believe it or not...it happened. He tried to talk to them but it didnt work. Oh well....for those who smoke or those whoes dear friends smoke, let them know of this incident.
Shaun's feeling fucked. I feel so bad for him......
Oh well...when something bad happens, it happens all at one time huh?
Got to go eat....
toodles!
Stumble It!
10:49 PM
♥♥♥
|