/ 11/16/06
I came home and checked my blog thinking someone who have had left me comment or something but NO.......none at all.
What's happening to this blog of mine? Does anyone read this shit anymore?
I'm tired today...made about 4 sales. It gets frustrating when people can get so rude on the phone. I hate calling the Indians. They all seem to have a very bad attitude problem. And what is it with people and being so secretive about handphone numbers? I hope I get more sales tomorrow!!! More sales means more money.
ps: I've come to realise that it's no use of me whining anymore. What's done has been done and it can't be changed. My results are never going to mirculously change however much I cry about it. I'm going to be positive and try to work something out of it. Wish me luck.
N'uff said.
Going to eat Bee Hoon and finish off with the quarrel with Darling Shaun.
Stumble It!
10:41 PM
♥♥♥
|