Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 11/26/06
    Hello....I was wanting to blog on Saturday but I was too busy finishing a blogskin and rushing for time so at the end of fussing around with html and colours, I didn't have the energy to blog. =] (why am I rushing to finish a blogskin?) Well, I decided to join a blogskin competition.



    Please do click on it and let me know wat you guys think. The photo was edited by Shina, it looks really good...But I am not very happy with the outcome of the skin. =[ (Sent it in anyways....)

    Submission for November's Competition
    (Do vote for me guys but my layout has not been uploaded yet, SO wait til it gets uploaded k. Thanks!)

    This is the second skin I made yesterday. I am getting too addicted to this. Lol! It's so fun! Only a blogskinner would know the joy of seeing someone out there downloading your skin and using it without ripping off the credits. (Guys dun do that ok? It takes alot of effort even to do a simple skin and leaving the credits in a corner of a skin does not harm rite?)



    I personally love this skin. But everyone hates it!!! Even my mum and my aunt. Oh well.....It's ok...I have to put in more effort in colour combination.

    Okok....NUff about blogskins already. I had a wonderful day at work on Friday. I made 12 sales and got a top gun cap! The top gun cap is only given to those who are able to make 10 or more sales a day. I left the office with a slight headache but I was so excited with my accomplishment. Sweet Min took a pic of the cap and I stole it from her blog. (babe thanks for the wall of fame...lol!)

    My first top gun cap and more to come!

    Pay day is on tuesday and I'm so excited. I need to shop badly la.....
    Before I end, I would pose a question to all of you out there. Does your eye ever twitch? Coz mine keeps twitching and it's annoying. Everytime it twitches, I get panicky because Mummy told me that either a bad news or good one is coming along. And everytime that happens to her, it's always a bad news. I'm worried it's got to be bad. Oh well do let me know what you know about eyes twitching k?

    Il leave you off with some pics taken in Shaun's birthday....enjoy...



    *The banner we made.....it was such a hassle*

    *Navin bday boi and ramit...*


    *Surprise!


    *Slide show of Shaun growing up..*


    *Cousins...*


    *Mia, MicK, Bday boi, and Shaun's Mummy*


    *Family portrait*


    *GrannY*






    *haha! Shoo kenna sabo!*

    Finally, I found two pics of me when I was 18 and 19...I looked really bad then...Lol!


    *18yrs old*


    *19...*
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:00 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |