/ 11/19/06
Hello people....It's a Sunday today and I havn't made plans to go out yet. Shaun is having exams in 2 weeks and he needs plenty of help for Econs. So I might have to meet him and help him.
I came online this morning and Sofi asked me to change her blogskin to the first skin I made. So sweet of her. So I spent about an hour changing the skin and making it to perfection. She wasn't demanding. Go see her blog and tell me what you think..
www.so-so-sofi.blogspot.com
Well guys, I don't expect anyone to use my skin because I am your friend but I would really appreciate it if you could link my page.

*Copy and past wil do*
That is all I ask of you guys...alittle bit of support.
I'm off to help Mummy cook.
ps: I'm happy today.....!
Stumble It!
11:45 AM
♥♥♥
|