Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 11/17/06
    Dun hate the player, hate the game....

    I got that line from the Neil Strauss's book. Oh well, I finished the book on my way to work and on my way back I felt so restless sitting down staring at peoples' faces in the train.

    Sales today was good. I was impressed with my performance. I seem to enjoy working but I hate the working hours. Everyone is so nice and there isn't much office politics. Office politics is evident everywhere you go. You can't run away from it but you can ignore it. I plaster a smile on my face and everytime I hear someting negative about someone (a bitchin) I absorb all the juicy information and smile and say, "really?" or "Is it?". Haha....there is so much you can hear and I swear there are some really weird people in this Earth who happen to be working in my office. Marriot is such a wonderful person is work in. It's was voted as one of the World's Top 100 company to work for.

    I have to rush to school early tomorrow to meet Mariam and pass my appeal letter over to my course cordinator. (I'm so not looking forward to wake up early in the morning and travel half of Singapore just to hand a letter that somehow I know isn't going to help or change "Mr Big-Fuck's" mind in RMIT. (Whoever he is....)

    I've come to realise this first failure in this course of mine is going to bring about alot of embarrassment that I am not prepared to handle or face. I don't know how many people know about it and I don't know what they are going to think of me after this failure. Yeah, I know im making a mountain out of a molehill but that's what those in my course do. They would be so much so much gossips and rumours. Gosh and I'm not prepared to handle it all.
    I wanna get drunk.

    I'd better go rest.
    Nitez.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    11:12 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |