Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 10/25/06
    Today was the first day of work. Oh by the way, for those who dunno, I got a job at Marriot. Good pay and the environment looks good too. Everyone is so friendly. I don't like the working hours though. Tues to Thurs from 12pm to 9pm and on Fri I start at 11am and end at 8.00pm.
    I have to work on Sat tooo!!! I hate that. 9 am to 4.30pm. That's probably the reason why they pay high.

    My pay is on the 28th. That's more then a month to go. I'm broke already/ Christmas is coming and I have already starting cracking my head....I really dunno what to get for the rest. It's tiring to walk from Cityhall mrt to Suntec. Today I timed myself. It takes about twenty minutes. And everytime I walk pass the shops, I make a random list on the things have attracted my attention. I am so gonna splurgeee!

    The fact that I am ending late everyday, gives me the excuse to club more. LOl!! I'd better go bath and catch up on my reading. Alrghy tata!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:42 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |