I absolutely do not fancy formal shopping by the way....
Anyways, I clubbed at BumbleBee on Sat. I am impressed with myself. I managed to stay off clubbing for a good 3 months. =]
Didn't really like the club. Too sleazy. The same old guys who run around trying to get their dicks rubbed onto some gals ass. The usual...
But everyone was there. That was a consolation. Felt more like a private party instead. Ganesh was crazy enough to spend $450 on a 2litre bottle of Chivas. Mic and I felt it was unnecessary.
But ut got Shaun all excited....
Managed to get Shaun and myself to the bus stop across my house. The driver ran out of plastic bags coz both of us were puking. Was a puke fest and the cab stinked badly. Got down in the bus stop and Shaun and I and as though pre planned, made our seperate ways to get some sleep. It was meant to be a while. I ended up at the back of the bus stop...on the floor and he on the bench. How sweet. We slept for 45 mins until Lynn my sweet heart arrived like an angel in a cab and screamed her head off. We got up.....but we were technically gone la...
Got back home in one piece though.
Lol....UNbelievable.....
Really....
Enjoy the pics.
=]
