Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 10/26/06
    I check my mail and my blog almost everyday.
    Everytime I do that, I tell myself I'm too tired to blog but after reading Lisa's blog, it just gives the inspiration to blog. Lol. Anyways, I'm done with the Summons and I'm re-reading The Testament. It's good. I read it when I was in Sec school so I can't really remember much of the story line.

    Work has been tiring. Like I said the walk from the station to Suntec itself tires me. I stop once a while to look at anything that attracts my attention. They have been drilling us with the script over and over. I guess il be starting work for good tomorrow. I hope to close atleast 1 deal on my first day. Ambitious? Yeah maybe....but I'm more excited.

    My friends have been asking me if I ever will get a chance to meet Shaun. The working hours suck remember? But Shaun's not affected. He thinks we can squeeze time somewhere. I hope so too. I miss him already.

    I miss
    shopping withLynn.
    Dancing with Gaya.
    Gymmin and doin crazy things with Ruth.
    The never ending conversations with Mariam.

    I want to
    Kiss Shaun...
    Meet Shina sometime
    Buy myself something and be excited with it.

    I will...
    Work harder.
    Smile more.
    Pray more.
    Read more.
    And go bath now.

    =]
    Muackz.
    Nitez!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    9:01 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |