/ 10/18/06
HellllllllllllllllllllllllOOOooOOOOoooooOOOOooooOOOoooo!
Exams are finally over and I am already getting down to finding a proper job that is stress free. I did mention in my past entries that I got a job as a telemarketer....paying me $7 and hour. Gosh!!!! I'd rather sit for exams once again, then to do that job. It's so stressful........People run away at the mention of any insurance campany.
But...........some other insurance company .....Canadian based one, is also lookin for telemarketers. Payin $8 an hour and they are not into insurance but more into financial planning. I'm still considering if I should take up the offer.
(all thanks to my msn friend Patrick.......)
I'm got a really bad cold and the haze is affecting my throat and I sound like a frog. What a turnoff........
I hope I can get out of the house today....I have to help Shaun with his econs test. Poor boy is panicking already.....
I really hope to get a job as soon as possible. I hate staying st home.
Got to go....promised myself that I wil do the laundry which has been in the basket for about a month. lol! tata!
Currently Reading:
I know, this is a really old book. But it's so good. Really.....I'd say that John is one of the best storytellers in America.....
Stumble It!
11:31 AM
♥♥♥
|