Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
*yawn* I feel like its been ages since I slept... I'm tired but I'm happy I'm tired. Cause in a very long time this is the first time I'm tired not because I've been working my ass off or giving tuions in a row one after another but I did something different after such a loooong time.
My family and I went for a midnight tamil movie yesterday. It's been ages since we did that and my uncle was the one who proposed the idea. Mummy was against the idea of coming along coz of exams but I managed to convince her with the help of my other cuzzies.
It felt soooooo good doing things that I've not been able to do for ages! I shopped, got my hair done! and had gooood Indian dinner in a fine North indian restaurant.(Lynn's treat. I wuv U!)
Oh I got to see Grisha tooo! She's grown so much bigger! Baby gal has started to notice colours and she looks so cute when she sits and watches TV with her big big eyes.
I'II have to meet Shauny later and go for mass... Here are some pics...Enjoy... Baby Grisha with Granny....Mummy is missing.... Crying after a bath.... She watches tv! So cute! She likes KFC just like me! So adorable!!!!!!!!! Lynn and her.... Stumble It!