/ 9/24/06

Hello
darwingSSS!!!
I just got back home and I am so dutifully updating this blog.
Finally met Shaun and spent time with him. My friends told me that
Fashion lab was having a sale and so I conveniently got Shaun to meet me in Causeway Point instead of Town...
OM GOSH! The sale is fabulous.....the prices are soooo cheap. Tops are goin for sooo cheap. When I say cheap, there are tops that look not too bad going as low as $5 dollars. But the problem with Fashion Lab is that the tops can be alittle too colourful but there are plenty of casual tops to choose from as well. Best of all, they have all sizes. XS to XXL! The sale is on till the end of this month so gals.......I think you should take a look and I'm sure you will find something you will like for a real goood price.
Anyways, trying to decide on the pair of slip ons to buy from Charles & Keith and not buying any at all, we went to St Anthony's for mass. I was really fidgety today....dunno why la.
Then Lynn and Sharma joined for dinner and we had Steamboat in Loy Kee. The food was great and with Sharma around, there is definatly something he will say that would make all of us burst out in laughter. (He braided his hair....and it looks really good.....with extensions and all...)
I bought myself a pair of shoes......and a really bright red top......

I love my new shoes!!!!
too colourful ah?
Stumble It!
11:17 PM
♥♥♥
|