Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Hello darlings.... I havn't had the time to blog. I have been working my ass off and giving tuitions. I have to teach for every single day for the next two weeks because the exams are coming soon. Gosh It's tiring and I dun have time to study or even meet Shaun. It's been a week since we met.
I went back to school today to sign some forms. Saw a quater of my classmates there. Jc, Mariam =], Edward, Luther, Jasmine and Padma. So kiasu! Exams are 3 weeks away. But it was nice seeing Sho after a long time. Had a quick smoke and chat........I wanna see her kitten so badly...
Kokila only managed to get 2 tix for the Idol finals. SOBZ! I want to go for it so badly.....! No choice lor....must watch from TV.
I so badly need a new pair of sandals and a new hair cut.....this sat!!! I need to shop....so badly!!! Stumble It!