Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 9/9/06
    Do not call me "Ah Pu Neh Neh!"........Esp if you are a child...
    If you do, my immediate reply would be, "KNNB CHEE BAI"

    And that was it......

    Let me tell you the whole story and pls correct my actions if I am wrong..(tag me Baby....growl)...
    I so badly wanted to trim my hair on Friday.
    So after much discussing with Shazy and Mariam, I decided to go to the Tony & Guys Hair Academy in Bugis. Well, my friends did warm me about the probability of my hairdo screwing up and I was well away that I was taking a risk. But something inside me kept saying that "hey! It's Tony & Guys La!" And so, I dragged Shaun along.

    I made in time for the appointment at 4. My student hairdresser, who didnt look like a hair dresser greeted me with a wide smile. (THe fact that she didnt look like a hair dresser worried me. You see, my perception of a typical hair dresser is that she or he, would have a nice hairdo. Nice or not nice is subjective but the very fact that the hair is coloured and obviously brushed and tinted and combed like a million times, shows that the hairdresser is in the profession. Gosh I really don't know if you understand me.)
    But my hairdresser had a very normal look. She had china doll fringe and Black long hair....which had a square cut at the back and even her dressing was very casual....Black tee and jeans.....

    But I kept telling myself....don't judge a book by its cover.....

    Remember, I wanted to trim my hair.....

    She took 2 hours to do that...

    2 hours!!!!

    My ass was aching.....I was bored.....Shaun wasnt around coz he got pissed waitng so long and....the hair dresser, took her own sweet time to do it.......She looked around....chatted with her fellow students.....kept looking into the mirror....and kept looking at me....coz I was staring at her! I wanted cry! When she was finally done, I realised she cut 1 inch of my hair.....I wanted 2! Damit! 2 inches! Is that so diff?

    I left the saloon almost bursting into tears and there Shaun was staring at me. Gosh....I had to explain and then cry while he laughed.......or smirked...I dunno which...

    But I'm never going back there....and later, I have to go to a saloon.....

    We ended the day by watching Little Man with Ramit, Ravinder and Amit...
    The movie......is funny....but really mean...
    I had a good laugh though....
    Got to hit the books soon.......

    Ta!

    Oh no!
    Wait!
    I forgot about my Ah- Neh Story...
    Ok, so once I reached Yishun, still feeling like fuck, some small kid walks past me, holding his Mummy's hand and shouts, "Ah Pu Neh Neh!"
    That's it!
    That's enough to make me burn!!!....
    I turned and shouted back "KNN Chee Bai" louder then I actually wanted to......
    This was meant for the Mother not him....
    The child was bearly 6....I'm sure about that....

    You see...I've loads of Chinese friends...I have nothing against them...
    Personally, racsist jokes don't affect me...
    I make them too...
    We have to be matured about it...
    But it's wrong to teach little children about it...
    Can you imagine if every Chinese, Indian and Malay parents are going to teach their infants who can bearly clean themselves after doing their business, racsist names and words....It would be horrible....
    Well obviously, there are parents who do that....and the childern grow up to be anti-social....
    Nothing can be done about this....Some people will never change.....
    And I totally agree what I did, wasnt the correct approach either...
    I'II do my part...I'II start off with my Aunty whoes children have a fantastic vocab of racsist remarks or rather words against the Chinese and Malays.....

    Fuck U...I'm pissed again...

    Bye...

    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    12:27 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |