Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
The DAY, I promised myself that I will start studying for good....
Half and hour into studying, I decided to blog about the DAY.
=]
Those who have been reading my blog for a long time now would know that I always suffer from these attacks especially when it's nearing the examintaions.
Yet again, it's back. I've lost all inspiration to study. Have I become over confident? I dunno...but I just don't like studyin. (Just for now....)
Shaun's sick.....he's having very bad gastirc flu and fever... The doc told him to get admitted but he refused. He's back at home......I've yet to speak to him. Hope he recovers soon.
Ayways, a far distant relative of mine passed away. I've got to follow my mum for the funeral. She has already warned me not to bring my digicam along.... So yap....I better get back to studyin....... I'II make it...somehow I have to.....