
/ 9/29/06
Channel 5 is showing Ghost Whisperer and I'm least bit interested. .
.... I'm in a very reflective mood..You see, the reason why I have a password on my blog is cause I don't like strangers and people I obviously loath reading whatever I have to say or goes on in my life. I am really not comfortable with that. I love my privacy and I will go all means to protect it.
That's also the reason why I don't usually blog about my relationship with Shaun. I'm sure he is also not very comfortable with that. He's the kind of guy who can have a major huge fight with me and not mention anything to his bestfriend although he happens to meet him just after the fight. At times, this character can mean harm to himself and the relationship. It causes communication problems.......And that's what we are having by the way....We are going through a rough patch and I totally feel that blogging about it is not wrong or whatever....It's common for relationships to have communication problems. I'm sure you've heard of many couples breaking up coz of communication breakdown....I hope that doesnt happen in my case though.A long relationship gets stagnant after a while...Yesterday, I met Navin for dinner and he too shares the same sentiment.....What else is there to do huh?I know it's my fault to shout at Shaun and say " You are boring and so is this relationship....!"I don't mean that....I say all the wrong things when i'm angry. I say these things because I want to put my point across. I don't blame Shaun for all that is happening....I've been reading his horoscope....and I can't possibly ignore the similarities in his character and wat the horoscope says. Leos are lazy, unambitious and great lovers of fine dinning and music (he is a dj).These are just some of the similarities I found....Shaun is always complaining he is tired!!!! It was funny in the beginning.....but now it's disgusting....really.....But then again, I'm really whiny.......and it can get irritating ......That's not really the problem here...Leos are unambitious....that's very true with Shaun...He is very contented with whatever he has....-----------------> ME!<------------------I know he loves me alot and he is very contented...He has his mentality that I'm never going to leave and I'm going to be there rain, shine or even if he smells like fart...This is the root of the problem! I need my boyfriend to shower with love for EVER....and not be satisfied. I'm never going to be satisfied....Which also means that just because you think I'm going to be here forever, you can shout and me, hang up the phone one me and fuckin piss me off as and when you like it or want to.I can go on and on about this.....I never usually get a reply for my million questions I ask...I'm ok with Silence.I'm sleepy.Toodles......_
Stumble It!
10:00 PM
♥♥♥
|