/ 8/27/06
(To cut short the story, I really don't care if you are going to blog about me...I don't care(times 2). I've been saying that a long time ago. But if you insist on channeling all your energy around me, I'm flattered. I don't have to trust you cause I don't know you and we have never been close. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I think that's more then enought.)
Anyways, to avid readers, you understand the first paragraph but the person who reads it would. Simply ignore it pls. How's life been? Good? Mine's been ok. It is a Sunday today and like a good catholic I went to church. I met up with Shaun to help him with accounts...(Not that I'm good at it.....but we managed something..) Then we headed down to Saint Marys Of the Angels. Coincidentially, the archbishop was the celebrant and so was Shaun's Uncle Father JJ. It was my first time to this church and it's so unique.....I loved it.
Before goin to church I went over to Shaun's place for tea. His Mum offered me delicious chicken pie ad coffee. So ya as I was saying...today was a good day...and I'm happy today....I hope you are too.....
=]
Nites...
Like wat Ain said I think I am having a writer's block...
This post is redundant.....
Stumble It!
9:11 PM
♥♥♥
|