Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 8/25/06
    This hasn't really been a fantastic week for me...
    I didn't go to school today cause I was having bad cramps. Slept the whole day...
    I'm still tired.
    Alot has happened the past few days and It hasn't affected me one bit. In fact, I thought it was humorous.
    All you women who feel that you should bitch and talk about others, You should just fuck off. I really don't care who you are and I'm not referring to anyone in particular. I mean, think abt it, how many times have we heard of women quarrelling?

    All these stupid arguments about "I didn't say tt and Ya She said tt wat!!!"....KNN....It's darm pissing off..

    Grow up and if the only way to shut ur mouth is to have a banana stuffed inside, then stuff it!
    It would also save you trouble.

    And.........................don't go about filtering your friends when they weren't even in your life. Did you really bother? Did you really care? Where were you when we needed you?

    The whole argument that afew young girls were having was so stupid and childish. One shouldn't have had opened the mouth. One claimed to be a friend but didnt tell her friend tt she had some sort of connection with the other's bf but told another friend about it instead. This one had a bigger mouth and told another friend and the girlfriend got to find it. Worse of it all, it even involves hair straighteners, brothers and the distilation process.

    All these girls are so adorable but...why must this happen? Gossip here and gossip there. Why???
    Why can't we all just go bake Oreo Cheesecake?
    And before you say, "Cannot la Reena! She is like this and she is like tt! She goes with this guy and goes with tt guy and she doesn't have time for me coz she only needs her bf," remember that you me and her are all fucked up friends. You went wrong somewhere and you have to admit it. No point calling one person after another and complaining. Ur ego is too much and learn to understand the fact tt when people want you around, you should be flattered.

    Don't make a moutain out of a molehill!

    Actually, we all love each other. Don't we? Really....

    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:01 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |