Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Shaun and I came together to school today. This is the first time that has happened.....Usually I'm always late....... Bumped into Agatha in the bus .... Pleasant Suprise really... Couldn't talk much cause I had to get down in the next stop.... Shaun actually commented...."Wah...Agatha lookin prettier now ah..." *I bet when she reads this, her head gonna grow big la*
Anyways, the test was an insult to anyone who actually bothers going for lecture.... All the time spent on studying should have had been spent on something constructive like-Shoppin. =] But noooooooooooo.......................it was too simple...
Wait a minute...
Reena always comes up with some problem or another rite... No different this time.... I didnt read the question well enough.... And threw away 5 bloody marks.... Why? Why ?Why????????? Why do I always do stupid things....or be in stupid situations? I am too much of a paranoid... Really... I have to relax alittle... Somehow I have to overcome this problem of mine.....Why is this dieseas called anyways? Stumble It!