Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Oh well, tomorrow is my Risk Management test and I'm worried. It's only 20% but you never know how difficult it can get. Better to be over-prepared then not to be at all. Thursday's test is gonna be a killer.....Gosh.....Can't wait for the week to end.
Need a break!
Too much is happening around me. And no matter how I try to ignore it, it's too evident. I don't even wanna talk about it but isn't there a limit to suffering and pain. What am I to do when I can't help? All I do is pray but will I ever get what I want?
Every dog has its day and every man must carry his cross......